Matrix Integration is a strategic IT infrastructure company that has been in business for over 40 years. Founded by Brenda Stallings in the 70’s, today the company serves more than 1,000 clients in more than a dozen industries nationwide. The company works closely with businesses and institutions to provide personalized consulting and managed services along with networking, data center, security, collaboration and computing solutions.
Vagus was hired to raise awareness and add more heart and soul into the Matrix Integration brand via public relations and social media. Vagus also handles case study development, video ideation, and blog writing.
- Vagus concepted, branded and executed a Matrix Integration sponsored tech event called TechKNOW - a day of networking and learning with top local and regional IT leaders. The event included seminars showcasing leading technology companies and trends, live entertainment, contests, prizes, and live streaming. Over 150 guests and 15 exhibitors attended from companies including Cisco, Scale Computing and Hewlett Packard. Nearly $2 million worth of business was generated as a direct result of the first TechKNOW event in 2018 and 202. The 2021 TechKNOW was also a success. Vagus garnered local press and hundreds of online impressions.
- Strengthened strategic relationships with Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Aruba, Microsoft, Cisco Systems, Meraki, VMware, Veeam, Trend Micro, Scale Computing, Fortinet and Barracuda.
- Strengthened relationships with local chambers including Jasper Chamber, Dubois Chamber, Indiana Chamber, Greater Louisville Chamber, One Southern Indiana as well as organizations like Kentucky Association of Manufacturers (KAM), Indiana Manufacturers Association (IMA).
- Helped secure and publicize several high-profile industry awards including CRN Solution Provider 500, CRN Managed Service Provider Elite 150, CRN Women of the Channel, CRN Tech Elite 250 and Diversity Business Top Business.
- Consistent and on-going media coverage yielding over 2,000,000 media impressions to date totaling an earned media value of $300,000.
- Media placements include: