Lincolnshire Marriott Resort
Following a recent $25 million top-to-bottom transformation, Lincolnshire Marriott Resort is a Chicagoland iconic resort just a short drive from downtown Chicago. The hotel features 389 brand new guest rooms and suites, two new unique restaurants, Three Embers, and Wrights Brew & Bistro, a new luxurious day spa, The Spa at Lincolnshire, 40,000 square feet of meeting and event space, the highly acclaimed Marriott Theatre, and Crane’s Landing, a PGA golf course.
Vagus was hired to help rebrand and reposition the newly transformed resort in the marketplace while driving new business for the resort destination and its’ new revenue generating restaurants and spa.
- Target market analysis – the resort has an entirely new customer base
- Utilize the post-renovation photography to showcase the resorts newly transformed spaces including wedding venues, lobby, F&B outlets and rooms and suites
- Position the resort as a staycation and dining destination
- Develop and strengthen strategic relationships
- Vagus executed a number of PR and social media initiatives including a media-friendly grand re-opening event with a ribbon cutting by Lincolnshire’s Mayor Brandt, light ceremony, fireworks, food sampling and resort tours as well as a series of media dinners for local journalists to showcase Three Embers and Wright’s Brew & Bistro
- Vagus concepted and executed fresh new programming including a cooking and cocktail demo series, an outdoor Bourbon and Bonfires series, Viva La Honey a month-long celebration in honor of National Honey Month, special packages, golf clinics, and more
- Consistent and on-going media coverage in a wide variety of media outlets representing over 1,000,000 media impressions valued at over $100,000 in earned media
- Secured Stella Awards in 2019, 2020, 2022 and Daily Herald Business Ledger Annual Awards of Business Excellence (AABE) in 2018 and 2020
- Media placements include: